You are welcome
We hold regular meetings for worship and all are very welcome to attend. Our worship is the time spent with others when we attend quietly to the divine spark within and try to gain a sense of the presence of God. On a typical Sunday morning, there are 30-40 people in the Meeting House with a further dozen participating on Zoom. As people lead busy lives, not everyone attends every meeting. Overall about 100 people consider themselves part of Brighton's Quaker community.
- Two designated Blue Badge parking bays in Ship Street about 50m away.
- Automated doors into the building, the Main Meeting Room and the disabled toilet.
- All ground floor rooms are wheelchair accessible and there is a stair lift to the upstairs rooms for those with limited mobility (not suitable for wheelchair users).
- Fixed Loop Systems in the Main Meeting Room and the Lecture Room.
- Wheelchair for users who need temporary assistance.
Our Meetings for Worship times
- Sundays 10.30am to 11.30am
A “blended” meeting for worship with some people attending remotely via Zoom and others attending in the Meeting House.
- Sundays 5.00pm to 5.45pm
In the Meeting House (no Zoom)
Contact email@example.com for the Zoom link. Or just turn up at the Meeting House to attend in person.
Times for reflection
- Wednesdays 12 noon to 2pm
A room in the Meeting House will be available as a place for private worship/prayer/reflection. There will be no formality, just a quiet space set aside for people to be restful and peaceful without disturbance.
Our garden is open to the public most days. Please come and spend a few peaceful moments here.